Saturday, October 4, 2008

I Love Fall

I love fall! I love the colors changing to the vibrant colors of autumn. But most of all, I love the fact that fall signals the time that I start cooking again. I cook all year round, but fall is when my serious cooking and baking starts again. I bake cookies, make applesauce, granola, oatmeal, breads, soups, all sorts of stuff that I don't have time for in the summer. I just wish the rain didn't have to start now, too. :o(

The past couple of days I have been enjoying the bounty of friends' gardens and filling my freezer and cupboards with tons of stuff.

I decided to start a new blog of recipes I love rather than having them on our sidebar. So check out the link from our family blog for recipes of the things I have made this week.







1 comment:

Theresa Rohrer said...

Everything looks tasty!
T