Friday, January 16, 2009

Dryer Balls

I try to use the dryer as little as possible the past 8 years. In the summer when it's raining or during the rest of the year, the only things that go in the dryer are bath towels, jeans, and the whites.


To help them dry faster and fluffier, I use dryer balls. They look like a little blue dog toy, but they work great! They help keep things from bunching up in the dryer. I've used only 2 in the dryer for years now, but I just found a second pair cheap at the Grocery Outlet and the package said 4 worked even better.



So far, so good... Now if I could just find a way to keep my darn dirty clothes from reproducing so quickly. My friend Kate suggested leaving the light on in the laundry room to cut down on the "funny business". (I tried, it didn't work) LOL

No comments: