Monday, July 18, 2011

I’m Blessed Monday

Today has been so hectic (heck, this entire past week has been insane!), I almost forgot about “I’m Blessed Mondays”!

I’m afraid there are no pics but I’m sharing anyways…

This past week was our church’s VBS. The two weeks before God gave me the verse from the parable of the talents, “His master replied, ‘Well done, good and faithful servant! You have been faithful with a few things; I will put you in charge of many things. Come and share your master’s happiness!’ “ Matthew 25:21. We are to be faithful with God has given us. Large or small, He still declares “Well done, good and faithful servant!”

While our VBS was pretty small (but bigger than most of our years), it was full of wonderful children and opportunities to reach out to the children in our community and tell them about Jesus! And I thought about the stories of Elijah in a whole new way last week!

I just feel blessed this week for the kids we got to have and the seeds that were sown!

1 comment:

CJ Olson said...

I've come to realize that it's not the amount of people that come to the event but if you have spent quality getting to know them. You are blessed planting seeds that we have no idea what God do with that time spent!