Monday, August 9, 2010

My Favorite Souvenir

On the way home from the Great Escape (our church’s youth group camping trip) we stopped at the Tillamook Cheese Factory. Not only did I get to try some of the best cheese on earth (I am sure that the cheese in heaven will taste just like their Smoked Cracked Pepper White Cheddar) and enjoy a scoop of the almost perfect White Licorice ice cream, but they had buckets for sale!!!

I bought two of these buckets about 15 years ago for 50 cents each and have always wished I had more. Imagine my surprise, and delight, to find that they still sold them for a mere 50 cents each!

Food safe buckets are not cheap and these are just about perfect. They are big, but not too big. They stack. You can use them for about a million different things. And they are only 50 cents each!!!

If you are ever on the OR coast, be sure to stop in try some cheese, buy a scoop of ice cream and as many buckets as you think you’ll need… :o)

buckets 01buckets 02

No comments: