Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Look What the Cat Drug In

WARNING! This post contains rather graphic pics and is not for those with weak constitutions. (Sorry, I sent my 14 year old to take them…)

Since bringing home the new puppy, the cat has pretty much made herself an outdoor cat during the day. This is actually a good thing since she was brought her to live outdoors and hunt and not live inside as a spoiled little princess. ;o)

I think her princess days may be over and she is finally settling into her role on the “farm”. This morning, when I went to feed the chickens there were three little treasures by the back door for me!

cat catch 03 cat catch 01 cat catch 02 I’m so proud of her! Keep up the good work Tabbi!!!

1 comment:

Christine said...

Go Tabbi! Not that I love the carcasses but I love that the kitties are so proud and bring the things for us.