Monday, June 20, 2011

I’m Blessed

Gretchen at He Sows, She Sews is having a blog carnival every Monday to share why we are blessed. All you need to do is go to her “I’m Blessed” post HERE, comment how you’ve been blessed and be entered to win her weekly contest!

So this is my post of how I’m blessed:

With Father’s Day just gone by I have been pondering how God has blessed me with both a great dad and a fantastic husband! Having a great dad and watching my hubby be such a wonderful dad to our three boys has made me feel very blessed this week! It also has prompted me to be praying for the fathers my sons will grow up to be…

18 My dad on Father’s Day 1982

dad and boys

Chris and the boys 1997

Thanks to my dad for teaching me to work hard! It has served me well and gotten me to where I am now. Not to mention, I just really like working hard! It’s so much fun!!! :o)

Thanks to my husband for being there in helping me raise our three boys to be the men God is calling them to be. I am most thankful for the fact that no matter how busy he is (and he has been REALLY busy the past 19 years!!!) he has ALWAYS made time to be a loving and involved dad!

So, how have you been blessed the past week???

2 comments:

CJ Olson said...

I love this post!! You definitely have been blessed with a great husband!! I also pray for my two boys that they would be great fathers and husbands!! Pretty special!!

Gretchen R said...

I can't think of many greater blessings than that of a great father, and having a great father for your children. What an AMAZING blessing!