Sunday, October 2, 2011

Brick Farms

On Saturday we took our youngest son and his best friend to Brick Con in Seattle. Brick Con is the Lego convention held every year at the Seattle Center. Here every Lego enthusiast comes to showcase and sell his wares to  other Lego fanatics. Will has wanted to go for a few years now and the opportunity finally presented itself…

I have to tell you that I have never seen so many little boys concentrated in one building ever in all my life. I would be willing to wager that for every little girl there were about 200 very excited and bright-eyed little boys dreaming of a room full of Legos of every shape and color, mine included!

brick con 28

Here you could buy or admire just about anything you can imagine made out of Legos! So you can imagine how excited I was to see that Lego geeks even do farms…

brick con 32

I could see living here!

brick con 37

this farm was complete with a slaughter house and trailer park…

brick con 38

brick con 39

Hey, should I be offended??? ;o)

Thanks Brick Con for an amazing and inspiring day! We will be back next year…

No comments: