Monday, May 14, 2012

Painting My Clothesline

I saw a picture of a red clothesline on Pinterest and decided that mine, too must be red! And now that it is done, I LOVE it!

clothesline 01 Isn’t it pretty???

It just adds this great pop of color to the backyard and looks fabulous!

I think that clothes look even more stylish when hanging on a bright red clothesline!

Is it weird that I love hanging clothes out to dry so much? I just love doing it! Somehow it makes me happy. It’s just one more way that I get in touch with my inner vintage housewife and that always makes me happy… ;o)

1 comment:

Becca S. said...

Hi, your clothesline looks wonderful! And I LOVE hanging clothes on the line too- it's so relaxing.
I found your blog from Pinterest, and I love it- You have a new follower!
Becca from sweetswansongs.blogspot.com