Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Canning Shelf

My laundry remodel is a work in progress. A VERY SLOW work in progress but it’s coming along. My newest project is the canning shelf my hubby built me a few years back…

canning shelf - The Backyard Farmwife This is what it looked like last fall, full of all my lovely cans of food!

Here’s what it looks like after it’s makeover…

canning shelf - The Backyard FarmwifeNot nearly as many canned goods anymore! That’s what happens when you have three teenage sons… but it sure does look pretty!

canning shelf - The Backyard Farmwifecanning shelf - The Backyard FarmwifeI covered up the gap at the top with a curtain made of this fun chicken print!

canning shelf - The Backyard Farmwifecanning shelf - The Backyard FarmwifeI covered up the stuff stored underneath with a coordinating curtain.

I LOVE the way it looks! Just wish I wasn’t taking FOREVER to finish!!!

No comments: