Monday, October 1, 2012

Vintage Luncheon Napkins

I love antique shopping! I am beginning to get over the fact that I now see toys I played with as a kid or the lunch box I used in third grade at the antique store, so I find it easier to focus on discovering just what I’ve always wanted.

This past weekend I did just that! I found that one perfect thing that I never knew I wanted but know I couldn’t do without!

Luncheon napkins…

vintage napkins - The Backyard Farmwife

Originally, I just liked the look of the box. I assumed it was empty. Imagine my surprise when I found it was full of all 48 napkins in pristine condition!

vintage napkins - The Backyard Farmwife

There are 4 different designs, each with its own prayer on it. One even has the prayer my kids (and my family growing up) said at dinner when they were little.

vintage napkins - The Backyard Farmwife vintage napkins - The Backyard Farmwife  vintage napkins - The Backyard Farmwife vintage napkins - The Backyard Farmwife

this is the one we said

I’m going to frame one of each and hang them in  my kitchen!

Now to find the perfect vintage napkin holder…

No comments: