Friday, December 28, 2012

What I Gave For Christmas

This year I made a few gifts.  Some turned out great, others… well. Some were very simple and some were not. But I love giving handmade gifts! It’s so rewarding to know you made something that the recipient will love!

homemade gifts 01 Cocoa snowmen hostess gifts

homemade gifts 02

glitter animal ornaments

homemade gifts 03

Ladybug tea wreath

homemade gifts 04

clip-on earring frame

homemade gifts 05

spiced cider (mulling spices, handmade cider and tea infuser)

homemade gifts 07

bacon popcorn cans (directions HERE)

hawaii quilt 02

our Hawaii quilt for my hubby

But my favorite handmade gift I gave this year was the fox stole I made for my sister! Now I want one!!!

homemade gifts 09 homemade gifts 08This pattern I found on Pinterest from Prudent Baby.

Did you give or receive any handmade gifts this Christmas???

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

For the females in my family I sewed reversible aprons with adjustable ties. The men each received a loaf of egg nog quick bread. My nephew grew loofah and dried it for bath sponges, which he attached to wooden sticks my dad cut for him.