Wednesday, December 26, 2012

All I Got For Christmas

Every year I feel like I get the best gifts! This year was no exception!

Everybody knew exactly what I needed or wanted or loved! Here are just a few…

Christmas 15 my oldest son got me this remote because I can’t figure out how to watch movies on the PS3 using the game controller LOL

gifts 01

Kettle corn and lefse are in our future! Yum!!!

gifts 02

gifts 03owl tea set and stickers from my sister-in-law & brother

gifts 04 

vintage kitchen gadgets and tea cup from my mom

gifts 05

my six-year-old nephew accidentally opened my napkin holder, he was pretty glad to discover it was mine! ;o)

gifts 07 gifts 06

I love these things from my sister!!!

gifts 08

I can’t wait to iron something! Did I just actually say that??? LOL

gifts 09

all this retro housedress needs is a pair of fluffy blue slippers!

gifts 11

I love having my morning tea in my new owl mug from my hubby! He got me the matching travel mug so I can enjoy my owls even far from home… :o)

gifts 10

Yes, it’s a serger! I’ve always wanted one and now I have one! Now I just need lessons for Valentine’s Day…

Hope you were as richly blessed by the gifts you both gave a received this Christmas as I was my mine!

No comments: