Thursday, May 9, 2013

Paint Jug

I have done a whole lotta painting since we moved here! I wish I had discovered this a lot sooner. It’s probably better to say that I wish I had remembered it on my Pinterest board before last night… It would have been great when painting all those ceiling lines. It’s okay, I still have rooms to paint. :o)

paint jug - The Backyard Farmwife It is so easy to carry when going up and down ladders to paint! The only thing I will do differently next time is cut off less of the front of the carton.

paint jug - The Backyard Farmwifepaint jug - The Backyard Farmwife 

I cut along the lines on the carton but they were a bit too much 

But it still worked great while I painted my new chicken enclosure this morning!

paint jug - The Backyard Farmwife paint jug - The Backyard Farmwife

No comments: