Monday, February 22, 2010

Laundry Apron

I used to have a wonderful apron that my mom gave me that had really deep pockets. It was for holding clothespins while hanging laundry. I used it so much that it fell apart. I made a replacement last year, but it just wasn’t the same. So this year I tried again, and was successful!

Again,a Dollar Tree kitchen towel and some scrap fabric came together to make a really great pleated, 3-pocket apron! I like it so much I am gonna try to make a full apron with two pockets at the bottom for working in the yard. I thought it would be perfect for wearing out to work in the garden (there’s always something to pick and bring in during the summer) or for gathering eggs. I can’t wait to get another one done!

work apron 01 work apron 02work apron 03

No comments: