Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Cleaning Bottles

Whether we like it or not the holidays mean cleaning… You have company over, you’re gonna clean.

I’ve been making my own cleaners for 4 1/2 years now and every single time I still have to look up the recipe in my little black binder. You’d think by now I’d have them memorized but my brain is getting a little full over the years and I think it’s running out of space.

If you’re curious about what those recipes are, you can find my recipes HERE.

I also realized that after 4 1/2 years my spray bottles were looking pretty sad. Some were cracked, some were broken and most were barely hanging on. So I splurged and bought all new for the holiday cleaning!

While I was labeling all the bottles and getting ready to fill them with all new cleaners (and looking up all the recipes again…), I had this ingenious idea! Why not write the recipes on the outside of the bottles???

So that’s precisely what I did!

homemade cleaning bottle labels - The Backyard FarmwifeYup, I should have gotten that idea a LONG time ago!

No comments: