Monday, March 18, 2013

New Kitchen Toys

Who said only boys get new toys??? I made a trip to Portland to two of my favorite places: Costco and IKEA. I went to buy wedding presents and picked up a few things for myself while I was out…

I have a thing for mixing bowls… I saw these at Costco a few weeks ago but passed them up. I thought about them ever since. I didn’t pass them up a second time. I love the colors, the style, the lids, the non-skid bottoms!

kitchen toys - The Backyard Farmwife kitchen toys - The Backyard Farmwife I had no intentions of buying anything for myself while at IKEA, but you know how that goes…

These cake pans and molds seemed so fun! I’m not sure what I’ll do with them yet, but I will think of something.

kitchen toys - The Backyard Farmwifekitchen toys - The Backyard Farmwife  Any suggestions???

No comments: