Monday, April 29, 2013

Dollar Tree Inspiration

Our master bathroom is in DESPERATE need of a remodel! And I mean a total makeover… new dry wall, shower, vanity, the whole kit and kaboodle! It’s not happening any time soon but I love to think about it and make plans in my head of what it will someday look like.

For years this sheet of paper has been the inspiration of all those plans. Shades of robin’s egg blue with chocolate brown, squared accessories.

Dollar Tree Inspiration - The Backyard Farmwife

It all seemed so simple and ready to go until I stopped at the Dollar Tree and found these wall decals…

Dollar Tree Inspiration - The Backyard Farmwife I’m not sure what I’ll do with them yet, but they were only a dollar! ;o) So I got a few of them, including this one:

Dollar Tree Inspiration - The Backyard Farmwife Now everything is complicated! I love this! I can totally see our master bathroom with this as the inspiration. A lovely periwinkle blue on the walls, white accents and chrome accessories!

The silly thing is I’ll probably find yet another inspiration before the whole thing happens… LOL

No comments: