Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Pimp My Washer

I posed the question as to whether or not the dial panel needed to be painted on my newly red washing machine. A couple of people suggested decals. Perfect! A trip to the craft store revealed just what I was looking for, sparkly red stickers…

pimped my washing machine - The Backyard Farmwife Here’s what it looked like before and after the bling…

pimped my washing machine 01

pimped my washing machine 02

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I think it was just what it needed to tie into the red washer without having to re-write all the settings in my crappy handwriting. And my hubby likes it! I think it’s mostly because now I won’t paint it red, not because he really likes sparkly red flowers.

pimped my washing machine - The Backyard Farmwife pimped my washing machine - The Backyard FarmwifeThe best part is that they had one package left for my dryer! I’m sure they’ll get more in but I couldn’t take the chance not knowing how soon the dryer would actually get painted.

Oh, and they’re not permanent. So if I decide I don’t like it after all, I can just take them all off… and paint it red. Muahahaha!!!

No comments: